Biohazard Waste Disposal Management
MWA specializes in the proper disposal of regulated medical waste (RMW), which includes “Red Bag” biohazard waste, Sharps, Pharmaceutical, Pathological, and Chemo Waste Streams. We focus on making our medical waste management services flexible, compliant, and convenient, so you can focus on your business and your patients and customers.
MWA’s services meet or exceed federal and state regulations. Your company will enjoy quality service performed by waste handlers who are trained to minimize risk, understand compliance policies, and who are able to assist your staff with questions regarding packing, storing, handling, and separating your medical waste.
Disposal Service Delivers All-in-One Convenience
To make compliance easy and to keep your business running smoothly, our services include:
- Appropriate transport containers and proper shipping labels
- Professional pickup, removal, and transport of biohazard/”red bag” waste
- Compliant medical waste treatment and disposal
- Complete chain of custody documentation for the collection and treatment of biomedical waste, which includes proprietary step-by-step tracking of your waste and required shipping manifests.
Reduce Your Risk
RMW removal services of biohazard waste protect you, your associates, and your business reputation. MWA’s customized, comprehensive medical waste disposal solutions help:
- Decrease the threat of exposure to contaminants and disease, safeguarding your workplace.
- Assure compliance with medical waste disposal regulations, minimizing your risk of fines and penalties.