We Just Know
Medical Waste of America provides regulated medical waste disposal for the rapidly growing veterinary services industry. Let us help you manage the many waste streams of a busy vet practice, whether it be sharps, pharmaceuticals, or pathological wastes. MWA offers environmentally responsible and safe transport and treatment of medical waste to insure compliance with federal, state and local regulations. Our strong commitment to regulatory compliance protects our employees as well as our customers.
What We Do
MWA provides a full spectrum of environmentally-conscious, compliant, and cost-effective medical waste management and disposal services for your veterinary practice. We tailor a solution to the unique needs of your practice.
Some of the services we provide include:
- Sharps Waste Disposal: All devices with points and edges that can puncture lacerate or cut, used in a variety of veterinary treatments, procedures, vaccinations, surgeries and dental cleanings.
- Pharmaceutical Waste Disposal: Non-hazardous, Non-scheduled pharmaceuticals, vaccines, medications, and ointments including expired, unfinished, or empty.
- Biohazardous Waste Disposal: Waste containing infectious materials that may be solid, liquid, sharps, pathological or microbiological.
- Pathological Waste Disposal: Biological materials from surgeries, procedures and treatments, including animal body parts, organs, tissues, and specimens.
- Chemotherapy Waste Disposal: Trace chemotherapy waste, IVs, syringes, needles, vials, and personal protection equipment (PPE). Solid and liquid medical byproducts can be harmful to people, animals, and the environment. They can’t just be disposed of with regular trash pick up and must be handled properly.
We’re Here for You and Your Patients
At MWA, our goal is to help you run a safe, efficient veterinary practice that ensures the safety of your employees while reducing costs. We help you stay compliant with state and federal medical waste disposal regulations so you can rest easy knowing it’s all taken care of.
Located in Knoxville, MWA serves veterinary practices and other medical waste generators in Tennessee, Kentucky, Virginia, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, and North and South Carolina. For more information about compliant medical waste disposal for your veterinary practice, call us at 855-229-2783 or complete the form on this page. Our friendly experts are standing by to answer all of your questions.
Need a Quote?
Let us know your situation and we'll respond quickly. Complete the form or call us at
We also provide Secure Shredding Services